Sunday, December 19, 2010

D&SN Kudos and Comments by the Mysterious Diane Nelson

John Evans must be congratulated for doing a superb job of organizing and conducting a highly successful program which proved to be entertaining, informative and audience friendly.  Plus he managed to put me, at least, quite at my ease.

It was the eclectic mix of readings from a variety of genres that engaged and held the audience's attention, even the young'uns in the group.

I liked the intimate setting, being close to the listerners, surrounded by like-minded folk sharing their passion - and their nerves.

My son camcorded the session and will make a DVD/CD available to whomever wishes a copy - including the GLVWG archives - when he gets back from Florida.

It was also a pleasure to meet GVLWG members 'in the flesh', and I look forward to participating in future programs.

Diane 'the elusive' Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment